Our mission is to champion hope and transform lives by revitalizing neighborhoods and providing service-enriched housing programs.
Our vision is to ignite a revolution, compelling individuals to live beyond fear into their best life, fulfilling their destiny. Here, participants will move from FEAR & ANXIETY to CONFIDENCE & FREEDOM. We want to be the last transitional center an individual or family ever enters.
Our Culture is Centered On the following:
- Address the underlying issues of substance abuse and homelessness through safe, sober facilities; sound treatment; and innovative programs.
- We place a very strong focus on the BODY, MIND, and SPIRIT
- Provide participants the tools to cope and heal from areas of pain in their life by re-establishing faith, hope, and love, which will assist in breaking the cycle of addiction.
- Create an atmosphere in which each participant will have the opportunity to achieve residential stability, increase their skill level, and obtain a greater understanding of their strengths and purpose.
- Engage participants using case management & individualized treatment plans based on shared responsibility & accountability.
- Provide each participant with a range of supportive services that will instill physical and mental wellbeing, a sense of belonging and a desire to lead a productive life.
- Treat all participants with respect as we instill a sense of pride and ownership.
- Collaborate with community-based partnerships to engage the hard to reach individuals, giving help to all who want it and are willing to actively engage.
- Maintain financial strength and stability through prudent business decisions and sound operations.
- Practice the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Be a positive influence and a responsible nonprofit service provider in the communities we serve.
- Maintain our focus of serving people.